Current Preferred Providers
Attorneys & Mediators
- Cathy Cardozo – Abington, PA – cardozofamilylaw.com
- Rosanne DeTorres – Flemington, NJ – DandDfamilylaw.com
- Craig Hosay – Norristown, PA – hosaylaw.com
- Jean Biesecker – Bala Cynwyd, PA – jbieseckerlaw.com
- Carolann Mazza – Fort Lauderdale, FL – collaborativenow.com
- John Clarkson – Reno, NV – everythingdivorce.com
- Lenore Myers – Norristown, PA
- Main Line Family Law Center – Havertown, PA – myhealthydivorce.com
- Mary Timpany – Orwigsburg, PA – timpanylaw.com
Divorce & Transition Coaches
- John Clarkson Reno, NV – everythingdivorce.com
John Clarkson, J.D. is a divorce mediator with twenty-four years of experience who has successfully helped couples resolve all of their divorce issues including custody, visitation, child support, alimony, and division of property and debt. In addition John, is a CDC Certified Divorce Coach who can guide you through your journey through the divorce process using the Divorce Companion Program.
Therapist & Counselors
- Dana Goode – Philadelphia, PA
- Ruth Feinblum – Philadelphia – growthsolutionscounseling.com
Ruth Feinblum, LCSW helps people learn and grow from their divorce. My approach starts by helping you to discover the qualities that already help you to manage adversity. From there we work together to help you find solutions through a combination of your existing coping skills, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and mindfulness.
- Ellen Singer Coleman – Philadelphia, PA – ellensingercoleman.com
Ellen Singer Coleman, LCSW, an individual and group psychotherapist with a private practice in Center City, Philadelphia, specializes in women’s issues. Through both individual and group psychotherapy, Ellen helps women to successfully navigate the separation and divorce process, as well as other major life transitions.
Real Estate Professionals
- Leslie A Margolies, Esq. – Blue Bell, PA – lesliethelawyer.yourkwagent.com
Divorce Resource Centers
- Scott Trick Jackson, WI – smartdivorcenetwork.com